Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
While Electrical Energy Generation, transmission and distribution is essential infrastructural component of any industry, Electric machines form its backbone. Another important application of the course is in the direction of Instrumentation, Control and Automation. In short the course has a great placement potential in industries.
The course is structured to impart engineering knowledge in :
- Electricity generation through conventional and non-conventional sources.
- Transmission and distribution of Electrical Energy.
- Installation of substations including switch gears.
- Electro-Mechanical energy conversion and its wide applications.
- Instrumentation and process automation for industrial applications.
- Power electronics for industrial and high voltage DC applications.
- Control system.
- Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Systems.
The department is catering to the needs of the industry by training its students in its several well-equipped spacious laboratories to become valuable engineers. It has the following fully equipped laboratories.
- Networks & Systems Lab.
- Measurement Lab.
- Electrical Machines Lab.
- Power Electronics Lab.
- Control Systems Lab.
- Switch Gear & Protection Lab.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) Lab.
Full time- 4 year graduate degree program approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and affiliated to M D University, Rohtak.
Medium of Instruction :
Medium of instruction for the course is English.